Saturday 29 August 2009

Kids and Lawyers

There is something not many people know about but I'm involved in a pretty big and long legal case. I've not done anything wrong before you think I'm some kinda criminal. It's the opposite really. Someone did something pretty wrong to me. Anyways I got an email from my lawyer recently regarding some important things and it had been playing on my mind. Previously I always talked to my dad about these things but he doesn't care anymore so there is no one to talk to about it. My kids all know about my legal case. On Thursday there my boys were having a right banter just before we were going shopping. They were laughing and joking. Pretty wound up I guess but in a good way. It was all fun and considering the recent shit we have gone through fun way beats tears, anger and frustration. I said to them I had got an email from my lawyer and she wanted to come to the house and see me but they were too busy having a laugh to pay much attention. So I left it. But in the car going to the shops I asked ''will you guys listen to me now about my lawyer?'' And my middle son said ''phone an answering machine. It will listen.'' I just froze really. He had meant it as a joke but it just hammered home to me how sad I am that am trying to talk to two teenagers about things like that as I don't have anyone else to talk to. It was a pretty horrible feeling :(

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're 0130 guardian angel will listen if you give him a ring!

    ReplyDelete