Friday 24 July 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well life is very hectic at the moment!! I am getting my kids ready for going on holiday with their dad and also planning my own trip to India :) Quite a lot to manage for most people but a wee bit harder for me. I also was in hospital at the start of the week which hasn't helped either. But am feeling better now and just trying to get things ready as best I can

My trip plans are coming along fine. I am booking tours to see both the Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple which am really looking forward to. I cant wait to enjoy the food also. A week today I will be a day into my trip :):) I cant wait

Anyways am not sure if I will have much time to write anything before I go but I am sure I will have plenty to tell you when I come back. See you later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment