Saturday 11 July 2009

The Weekend

It's the weekend :) kids are away to their dad's overnight and while the cat's away the mice will play lol. I love just the freedom when they are away like that, although I do love my kids. So tonight will be a night with friends, a few drinks and a mega chill out. What better for the weekend?

I should update you on my daughter too. She doesn't need any surgery on her face for the moment. The Dr's are happy enough to let it heal on it's own for the moment and correct any damage later if it heals badly or her face looks asymmetrical. So that's great. We can all go ahead with our holiday plans. While the kids go away for a fortnight with their dad I'm off to India for a sight seeing trip. Plan on seeing the Golden Temple and the Taj Mahal hopefully and this little temple my friend has visited where miracles happen and you can make a wish for the future. I cant wait. I have applied for my visa and will book my flights next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment